In order to comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL), Integrity ProCloud has developed an Anti-Spam Policy to ensure that our clients and others who receive communications from us do not encounter spam. We only send commercial electronic messages (CEMs) from our servers in compliance with our new Anti-Spam Policy dated July 1, 2015. A CEM sent by Integrity ProCloud is an electronic message that encourages the receiver to engage in communication with the sender regarding Cloud Solutions.
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited electronic messages, also known as junk email or text messages, often, but not always, sent in bulk form. An electronic message may be spam if:
- The message is deceptive in that there is an attempt to hide the true sender or content of the message;
- The recipient’s personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to any other potential recipients or;
- The recipient has not granted explicit or implied consent for the message to be sent.
When does Integrity ProCloud send commercial electronic messages?
Integrity ProCloud only sends CEMs in the following contexts:
- You have explicitly informed us that you would like to receive such messages (e.g. you have requested assistance from Integrity ProCloud to help implement a cloud solution for your company);
- Integrity ProCloud is responding to a request for information from you;
- To communicate with you regarding a cloud solution initiative that has the potential to be applicable to your business;
- To provide information that you are entitled to receive about an update on our cloud solutions;
- You have provided your email address to us, or have a published email address, without placing any restrictions on its use, and the content we are sending you is relevant to your business operations;
- You have an existing relationship with a third party and they have referred us to you;
- You have an existing business relationship with Integrity ProCloud;
- You have an existing non-business relationship with Integrity ProCloud;
- The Integrity ProCloud representative sending you the message has a personal or family relationship with you or;
- You are receiving the message in order for Integrity ProCloud to fulfill a legal obligation or enforce a pending or existing implementation, invoice or service obligation.
How does Integrity ProCloud protect you from receiving spam?
CEMs sent, or caused to be sent from Integrity ProCloud’s servers do not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent or obscure the sender of the message, the point of origin or the transmission path for the message;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or relay from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party or;
- Attempt to surprise or confuse you. Integrity ProCloud makes best efforts to ensure that you have either specifically asked to receive electronic messages from us, or you can reasonably expect to receive messages from us.
Integrity ProCloud does not knowingly do business with any company that participates in sending spam. Integrity ProCloud does not sell or exchange any of your information without your consent.
What if I no longer want to receive messages from Integrity ProCloud?
Integrity ProCloud CEMs provide you with the ability to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving our CEMs. When you unsubscribe through the method provided in our CEMs, your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than 10 days after you send the request. There are only limited contexts in which you cannot request that Integrity ProCloud stop sending you messages, such as when we must communicate with you to enforce Integrity ProCloud’s legal rights.
Receipt of a CEM from Integrity ProCloud that seems to violate this policy:
In the unlikely event that you receive any messages from Integrity ProCloud that may be considered spam please contact us at email@example.com and the matter will be investigated. All Integrity ProCloud staff are aware of this Anti-Spam Policy, are appropriately trained, and are required to ensure that CEMs receive prior approval from the Integrity ProCloud Client Relationship Manager before being sent to any of our lists. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken in the event that this procedure is not followed.
Changes to the Anti-Spam Policy:
Integrity ProCloud may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version of it on its website.
We are committed to ensuring that you do not receive unwanted emails from our servers. Should you have any questions about Integrity ProCloud’s spam management strategies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact information will also appear on every CEM you receive from us.